Tuesday 7 October 2014

SHA Testimonial Part Four

SHA TESTIMONIAL

PART FOUR


Ooooh myyyy god, we're at part four in our series already. Today we're gonna hear what
Bongani Sipho Cele has to say about his experience at SHA. :

 
Hi I am Bongani Sipho, Cele is my surname.

I am one of the shining stars raised in SHA and gained the deep knowledge
concerning contact centre in and out bound operation, I'm even more proud
that I had gained it beyond my expectation and today I am working for
NEDBANK.



Initially when I got recruited and be counted as part of the participants
in a learnership, I was not sure what is going on, as I did not know the
use of the theoretical parts of learning than the experimental part. I was
thinking oh, are they taking us back to school...?

Immediately we started learning, it was awesome I must say, Peter, the
facilitator was excellent, he made me feel home and enjoy his facilitating
experience.

After four months we went for practical part of it. I was still missing
Peter. We did everything and we had more understanding of working environment. We were placed in different companies for work experience and still we were getting stipend to be interns of transport.


That been a good experience for me... To you... Working with different
people will teach you different things, good and bad but all you need is to
take what is good and use it profitably, When life gives you lemons make
lemonaid. Not everything will be smooth and easy but you need to view it
at an easy angle and take it as stepping stones to your destiny.

Thank you









Nicely done by Bongani Sipho. Next in the series coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment