Friday 3 October 2014

SHA TESTIMONIAL

PART TWO


In part two of our SHA testimonial series we hear what Ogiyonke has to say about her experience at SHA :
Ogiyonke


It was the beginning of June 2013,  when I received a call from SHA. I was more than excited because I was called in for an interview.  I then passed the interview, after that,  i was told that the learnership was starting on the 10th of June at 8 o'clock.  It was a Monday morning when I was excited and happy to be starting my new journey.  We were all excited,  happy to finally be given a chance to build our future,   we had great leaders,  we grew up to be a huge family,  that took care of each other.  I then grew so much in SHA, I learned alot, that's where I found myself,  and with the mentor sections that we had, they really helped alot, we learned how to deal with different situation in a workplace,  how to behave around your colleague's,    it was hard to say goodbye to everyone, at the end of our theory section,  i  then found a job at uShaka Marine World as a parking cashier on the 14th of November 2013,   that's where i am still at at the moment,  and I am grateful for what the learnership has done for me,I am who I am today because of the BankSeta Learnership,  and all thanks to SHA.


Very kind and encouraging words from Ogiyonke. Clearly showing that SHA is the way to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment